- Coptic House, 4-5 Mount Stuart Square, CF10 5EE, United Kingdom.
- £18,000 per year
- Hours of work:
31-40 hours per week
- Foundation Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Possible start date:
- 01 January 1970
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
• Customer Contact – Using a variety of methods to contact and qualify customer leads from various partners and marketing channels for ECO installations.
• Data Capture – Ensuring all customer engagements are recorded by outcome and all associated customer details and information is captured and documented.
• Value Calculation – Assessing customer value and service costs to ensure profitable work is progressed, planned and delivered.
• System Management – Conducting relevant checks and required fact-finding pre and post customer contact to qualify customers and opportunities.
• Reporting & MI Production – Able to accurately record and report on daily activities against a number of business KPI’s
• Relationship Management – Effectively managing internal and external relationships to ensure customer and business needs are aligned and delivered.
• Work Planning – Managing the delivery of products and services for multiple campaigns and service types across the customer journey.
- Comply with all Safety, Health and Environmental legislation and management system requirements in your area of responsibility
Employment experience within the utility (or similar) industry
Customer service experience within similar roles with similar responsibilities
Experience of managing inbound and outbound customer queries
Experience working with multiple products and/or services (often complex)
Telephone and written communication experience
Experience of managing a customer delivery pipeline from initial engagement through to installation
Experience calculating value and costs for multiple products and services
Experience using CRM systems and associated reporting systems (Excel; Google Sheets)
Experience using data analysis platforms; Google Analytics
Experience working with external partners; Installers, Surveyors, and Local Authorities
Strong interpersonal, verbal and communication skills
Strong customer service and sales skills
Strong administration skills with the ability to produce and manage business reports
Good research and analytical skills to gain an understanding of the subject in question
The organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines
Strong attention to detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude to all tasks
Good understanding of the ECO industry and associated products and services
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, - Excel and PowerPoint
Commercial awareness and confidence to identify appropriate solutions to suit the customer and the business
Adapt at identifying and solving problems on own initiative and combining a self-starter approach with the ability to work well as part of a team
GCSE (or equivalent) English/Mathematics at grades C or above
Additional 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades D or above
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Customer Service Level 2
About the employerCity Energy Coptic House, 4-5 Mount Stuart Square
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy