Inter Vehicle Group
- 4-5 Tollgate Close, Penarth Road, CF11 8TN, United Kingdom.
- £16,000 per year
- Hours of work:
Over 41 hours per week
- Training provider:
- Foundation Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Closing date:
- 22 January 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
Inter Vehicle Group are a market leading automotive company who specialise in a range of fleet management and mobility solutions across England and Wales. They have planned a number of key expansions in the next 12 months across the business and are looking for 2 business admin assistants to work at their Cardiff Branch.
● Inbound calls - arranging appointments
● Create appointment schedules for test drives and provide full details to the client including confirmation letters and site arrivals.
● Outbound calls - Making introduction calls to leads and noting down key information.
● Send or scan necessary files
● Update client details on the CRM, as instructed by the Account Manager.
● Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries
● Make efficient use of the business management system.
● General Administration within the Customer Service department.
● Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
● Perform reception duties periodically as required and as per the agreed rota.
Advise customers stock as per website
● Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
● Starting salary: £16,000 with bi-annual reviews
● 28 days holiday
● Clear Training path
● Early finishes on a Friday
● Happy to look at someone with little to no work experience but willing to learn.
● Knowledge of Outlook and Word is essential, and knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desirable.
● Experience in diary management is desirable.
● Hard working and interpersonal skills is essential
No minimum requirements
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
- Training provider:
Business Administration Level 2
About the employerInter Vehicle Group 4-5 Tollgate Close
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Suitable candidates will be notified of interview accordingly
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy