- Parc Derwen, CF35 6HB, United Kingdom.
- National minimum wage
- Hours of work:
31-40 hours per week
- Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Possible start date:
- 20 December 2021
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2022
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
● Monitoring Natasha’s inbox and responding to emails on her behalf
● Liaising with customers regarding products and services they are interested in or have purchased
● Packing orders and arranging couriers
● Monitoring and organising Natasha’s diary, ensuring she is aware of appointments for the week ahead and any changes
● Communicating work related information between Natasha and the wider team and ensuring queries from the team are responded to in an efficient manner
● Contributing to projects
● Producing agendas for meetings and taking minutes
● Organising in-person events for the team and clients
● Managing databases and central drives to ensure they are organised
● Carrying out background research and presenting findings to management and the wider team
● Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
● Supporting other departments with general administrative tasks
Are you someone who is extremely organised, meticulous about details and confident to use your initiative? Do you have the drive to support the growth of a global business? Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a professional and friendly manner? Then this Admin Assistant Apprentice role could be for you!
We are seeking an apprentice to support the CEO with the completion of administrative tasks which are integral to the success of the business. This is an opportunity to be part of a mission driven, global business committed to serving women entrepreneurs worldwide, to unlock hidden potential and wholeness. Natasha is in a rapid growth phase and needs expert support to help continue and accelerate our growth. You will be working directly alongside Natasha in an incredibly important administrative role which will involve organising diaries, contributing to projects and communicating with the wider team on behalf of Natasha, as well as liaising with customers, the media and businesses we work with.
Natasha has high expectations of herself and those who work with her. Tasks and projects must be completed with a high level of excellence, efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility, and positivity in order to support Natasha’s work.
● Willing to learn and implement things quickly
● A “go-getter” who’s ready to hit the ground running
● Someone who works well in fast paced environments with changing priorities
● A team player who values effective communication and efficient collaboration
● Highly motivated and keen to use your initiative
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Willing to work closely with Natasha’s existing team
● Details orientated. Occasional mistakes happen but 95% of the time things have to be right. This is the same standard Natasha sets for herself & the rest of her team.
● A good communicator who provides honest feedback including "negative" feedback if needed. We dont want/need a "yes" person
● Be flexible and occasionally available on evenings and weekends when needed
● Sometimes do things with short notice (within reason)
● You’re committed to the businesses you work for, are hardworking, and are flexible in a fast-paced global-business environment where priorities can change quickly.
● You’re available to attend weekly and monthly team meetings online.
● Self-motivated and uses own initiative
● Extremely organised and meticulous
● Ability to multitask and work flexibly to needs of the business
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Resourceful and reflective for problem solving
● Coachable, receive feedback with ease
● Excellent attention to detail
● Good time-management skills
● Can handle tight deadlines
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Works well with other people and can build rapport quickly with both team members, contractors, customers and other businesses.
● Flexibility is key
● Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
● Ability to use initiative and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to travel to Bridgend, South Wales, on a minimum weekly basis for in person meetings and training
For the purposes of the Level 3 Business Admin qualification, you will need to have:
● Level 2 Application of Number or GCSE Maths at C grade or above
● Level 2 Literacy or GCSE English at C grade or above
If you do not have these qualifications, you will be expected to complete Application of Number and Literacy as part of the apprenticeship program.
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Business Administration Level 3
About the employerNatasha Bray Parc Derwen
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.
How to apply
Click the button below to apply for this vacancyApply now