Howdens Port Talbot
- Unit 17, Aberavon Road, Baglan Industrial Park, SA12 7DJ, United Kingdom.
- £15,000 per year
- Hours of work:
31-40 hours per week
- Foundation Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Possible start date:
- 30 September 2021
- Closing date:
- 30 October 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
• To obtain key information to generate effective customer leads
• A focus on increasing future business
• Contacting customers on a daily basis with a friendly and engaging manner over the phone and face to face.
• To monitor new accounts with a welcome call/letters and sending marketing materials.
• To deal with enquiries from customers in a courteous, professional and knowledgeable way.
• Effectively communicating the full range of products and services by the company.
• Increase the customer account base via the telephone and mailing Depot promotional literature for marketing opportunities
• To complete the following administrative duties such as; invoicing customers, stock reconciliation, filing and data entry.
• To participate in effective account management and accurate reporting.
• To undertake the banking and compliance related tasks when necessary, following the procedures in the Depot policies and procedures manual
• To participate as an effective and willing team member to achieve individual and Depot targets.
• To ensure a safe and comfortable environment is maintained for customers and employees within the Depot and to ensure 100% compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and expectations.
•Experience of working in either a retail or similar customer service environment is desirable
• The ability to be flexible in your approach from day to day workload and multi-tasking different workloads
• Effective Teamwork and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and Application of number skills
GCSE Maths and English Grades A- D
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Trade and Business Services Level 2 Foundation Apprenticeship
About the employerHowdens Port Talbot Unit 17
Aberavon Road, Baglan Industrial Park
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Suitable applicants will be contacted to confirm interview arrangements.
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy