- 24 Stryd Y Parc, CF14 7BQ, United Kingdom.
- Apprenticeship rates
- Hours of work:
31-40 hours per week
- Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Possible start date:
- 30 June 2021
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
• Care for and support the learning and developmental needs of children within group
• Carry out activities planned for them
• Support children at mealtimes
• Help with preparing and tidying for meal and snack times
• Participate in activity focused and child led play in outdoor areas
• Help with general cleanliness routines for whole nursery
• Follow group routines
• Attend relevant training and staff meetings
• Show initiative and engage with children, setting up resources with which they may choose to play
• Reading stories
• Joining in with activities lead by senior staff
• Ensure area is clean and tidy
• Work as part of a team
• Adhere to all nursery policies and practices
• With strong observation skills,
• a willingness to learn and an
• excellent approach to getting stuck in!
Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development Level 2
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Children's Care, Play, Learning and Development Level 3
About the employerSi-Lwli 24 Stryd Y Parc
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy