Bourtons Music School
- 35 High Street, CF81 8RB, United Kingdom.
- Apprenticeship rates
- Hours of work:
16-30 hours per week
- Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Closing date:
- 31 July 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
• A combined role that focuses heavily on social media outlets with a specific focus on their application to business administration and business development. Marketing of key services through the use of social media and the use of social media as a method of business exposure to focused demographics and the general public.
• One-to-one music tutoring within the music schools at either Bargoed and/or Rogerstone. Tutoring roles focused on guitar and/or drums. Applicants skilled in Piano and/or singing may also apply. Participation in future group work developments, such as concerts and other live performances.
• Some limited retail work within the context of a music shop at the Bargoed branch and business administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Social Media management of all music schools existing social media outlets, i.e., Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
• Development of new social media outlets if desirable.
• Applying social media as a means by which to engage in marketing of business services.
• One-to-one music tutoring in guitar and/or drums.
• Limited business administration duties and retail responsibilities within music shop in Bargoed branch.
• Participation in future group work developments, such as concerts and other live performances.
• Competent ICT knowledge and associated social media functions.
• Performance/practical ability playing guitar and/or drums.
• Good interpersonal skills that can be applied with both children and adults.
• Live performance experience in specialist instruments.
• Knowledge of social media applications and their implications for business development.
• Qualifications in Music, both instrumental (guitar and/or drums exams) and more general (GCSE, A Level, BTEC etc). Candidates displaying high levels of performance proficiency can use practical experience to mitigate a lack of official qualifications.
• C grade or above GCSE English.
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Social Media Level 3
About the employerBourtons Music School 35 High Street
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Successful candidates will be notified of interview as appropriate
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy