- 1 Callaghan Square, CF10 5BT, United Kingdom.
- National minimum wage
- Hours of work:
31-40 hours per week
- Foundation Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Possible start date:
- 06 September 2021
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team to provide support to the International Business Manager in maintaining international relationships. They will have ongoing administration tasks and will help to deliver projects to ensure that a high quality, uniform service is provided across the Eversheds-Sutherland global brand.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
• Work closely with stakeholders to help deliver a consistent operational approach across the Eversheds Sutherland Global network.
• Co-ordinating and owning day to day processes and activity that support the aims of the wider team.
• Ownership of external facing portal with accountability for the accuracy and quality of the content.
• Assisting with the organisation and logistics of events throughout the year.
• Work collaboratively with other support functions to provide a high quality service to the business.
• Provide general administrative support to the existing Executive team as required.
Skills and experience:
Candidates should have strong administrative skill and be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint. Applicants should be able to manipulate data and create reports.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent communication and organisation skills as well as being able to meet strict deadlines. They will have good attention to detail and have the ability to work under pressure in addition to being flexible and resilient.
No minimum requirements
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Business Administration Level 2
About the employerEversheds Sutherland 1 Callaghan Square
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy