Fusion Occupational Health
- Fusion House, Block A, First Floor, Caerphilly Business Park, CF83 3ED, United Kingdom.
- Apprenticeship rates
- Hours of work:
31-40 hours per week
- Foundation Apprenticeship (Level 2)
- Possible start date:
- 06 September 2021
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2021
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
To analyse and prepare spreadsheet and system generated data producing information that would enable us to book appointments for Fusion clients
To ensure data is prepared accurately to enable consistent and Health Surveillance programmes
To Liaise with Fusion clients to book scheduling programme
To update Technician/OHA diaries ensuring accurate detail on case management system To ensure timely communications to other internal departments
To fully support Operations and Account Management
Ensure utilisation of staff meets business requirements
Using MS Excel and the Fusion Case Management System, be able or learn to:
• Cascade and organise medical data by; o Company
• To clean and check the data
• To deal with all incomingqueries effi ciently and within agreed t imescales ensuring that all relevant parties/ systems are updated immediately.
• To input work accurately into IT systems
• To attend and participate in any meetings and training as required.
• To ensure the Office Supervisor/Director of Services is aware of any issuesnon-conformances relating to clients or the efficiency of the department immediately.
• To ensure the fee earner has all relevant information, documentation, equipment and consumables required to undertake the work
• To ensure compliance with the Quailty Policy and the requirements of Fusion OH's QMS, applicable Policies and Procedures.
• To report any issues or complaints to their Managers.
Computer literate, especially in Word, Excel, Electronic diaries Excellent verbal and written communication style
Proactive client communication
Can work proactively and effectively as part of the wider OH team
Is flexible and adaptable
Communicates positively at all levels both internally and ext ernally
Works in line with business requirements, adapting to all elements of admin role tasks.
Ability to communicate verbally
Ability to work on own initiative
Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Equ ivalent of 4 GCSE or above
• NVQ in administration
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Business Administration Level 2
About the employerFusion Occupational Health Fusion House, Block A, First Floor
Caerphilly Business Park
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy