Freight Logistics Solutions
- Skewfields, Lower Mill, NP4 0XZ, United Kingdom.
- Apprenticeship rates
- Hours of work:
31-40 hours per week
- Apprenticeship (Level 3)
- Possible start date:
- 01 December 2021
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2022
- Positions available:
- Vacancy ID:
About the apprenticeship
The role of a Social Media Marketing Apprentice involves supporting the Director in their key tasks of providing engaging, and timely marketing directed at suppliers and customers in order to support and develop the brand and business. Honest, direct, informative, and persuasive communications are at the heart of the FLS business and in order to provide these effectively the Marketing team requires additional support with its ongoing social media and digital marketing.
• Supporting the Director on all social and communications related tasks
• Developing digital and social media campaigns
• Creating supporting images for social media
• Creating content for web and social
• Deployment of social media advertising and promotion
• Administration of data in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Dealing with comms – social media, email or telephone
• Support of sales and partner onboarding
• Administration of website
• Ongoing monitoring of competitor activity
• Campaign development for email / digital marketing
• Analysis and reporting of social media and marketing activities
• Co-ordination and visualization of marketing data and KPIs for meetings
• The role will encompass an NVQ Level 3 in Social Media (potentially leading to NVQ level 4 Digital Marketing)
• This will require all tasks to be completed in the allocated timeframe and to a high standard, meeting Company deadlines and expectations
• An awareness of the activities of all supporting departments and activities will be included – finance, data & technology, sales and client solutions as well as operations.
• Team player – working with other team members
• IT literacy – good IT skills including ability to use Excel, Word, Outlook. Powerpoint (Adobe tools beneficial)
• Great Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Organisation and prioritisation of tasks
• Keeping colleagues and customers updated of progress
• Determination and willingness to see a task through to completion
• Desire to succeed and progess through Apprenticeship into longer term career with FLS
No minimum requirements
- Welsh Spoken Skills:
- Welsh Written Skills:
Social Media Level 3
About the employerFreight Logistics Solutions Skewfields
Yes, we are part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
The successful candidate will be notified of interview as appropriate.
How to apply
Email the address below to apply for this vacancy